DURATION MONDAY-FRIDAY (5) DAYS TRAINING IN CLASS, TOTAL HOURS: 40
Welcome to Aj-Spider security
Ajspidersecurity.ca is an online security guard and Private Investigator training system. If you are looking to complete your security guard or Private Investigator License, but cannot afford the time in a classroom, then ajspidersecurity.ca is the best place to start for you.
- Aj-Spider Security is top online training school in Ontario
- Training 24/7 in the virtual classroom
- Combined with real-time instructor support
- Train from home, at any time, anywhere at your own pace.
- Hundreds of take-home practice questions, similar to the actual Ministry Test.
- Flexible Schedule: Evening and Weekend
- Licensing support followed by guaranteed employment assistance upon completion of training.
- We have competitive rates, low cost training and all training materials are included in the training fee. Call 1(877) 401-4554 or email email@example.com for more info or pricing.
Requirements to become a Security Guard in Ontario
Licensing Requirements (ss. 10(1) of the PSISA)
In order to be eligible for a private investigator Or Security guard license, all individuals must:
- Have completed the required training and testing.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Possess a clean criminal record, according to the Clean Criminal Record
- Regulation (note: not all criminal charges or convictions will prevent a person from obtaining a private investigator license. See below for more information on the Clean Criminal Record Regulation).
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- People who apply for a private investigator license will be required to show proof that they meet all of these requirements. If they are not eligible for a private investigator license, their application will not be processed. For more information about the identification requirements consult the ministry website
Process to become a security guard in Ontario
- Register for online basic security training
- Complete the online basic security training program
- Upload Consent of Eligibility Regarding Training and Testing.
- Upload a first aid certificate
- After receiving your security training completion number, register for a government exam.
- After successfully completing your exam, apply for a security license
Submission of Application Process
- Take a clear recognizable passport photograph of your self at any photo shop.
- Upload a government issued photo identification
- Upload a government document to show eligibility to work in Canada
- Guarantor form filed by person who known you atleast for two years
Purchase now and start learning today!
With our in-class or online training.
Price for online $200 and for in-class call for quote.